Liquitex Favourites Acrylic Marker
- Made with highly lightfast artist-quality pigments, Acrylic Marker gives you the ultimate control, and is water-resistant when dry. Discover three bold colors with this fine-nib Favorites set.
- 3 x 2mm Fine Professional Acrylic Markers -Cadmium Red Medium Hue, Cadmium Yellow Medium Hue, Cobalt Blue
A new way to paint. No brush. Just the finest quality professional acrylic paint in a fine art, marker-style pen.
Acrylic Marker gives you the ultimate control.
Made with highly lightfast artist-quality pigments in a choice of two sizes, with replaceable nibs.
- This is a fine art paint marker. Made with fine art materials.
- You can rely on the highest quality professional paint when you use Acrylic Marker.
- Pigments are processed using the latest basket bead-mill technology, where tiny reinforced ceramic beads give fine dispersion, great color development, strength and brightness.
You get true color purity and archival stability in a pen. They’re also safe to use.
HOW TO USE
- Activate it with a good shake to thoroughly mix the paint
- Press the nib down a few times on scrap material to open the internal valve and start the flow - paint is released whenever the nib is depressed, so don't overwork it as you'll get too much paint
- When paint appears on the nib, pause and wait until it's stopped travelling down the fibers before pressing it again. Then, when it's adequately saturated, test the flow on scrap material and you are good to go
- Repeat as necessary as you work and remember to keep the lid on when not in use, to stop the paint evaporating
Water-soluble when wet, yet permanent and water resistant when dry. You get the best of both worlds. Once applied, all the water in the paint evaporates quickly to leave a flexible acrylic film of color behind. This is permanent and doesn’t move - which means you can overpaint or varnish without bleeding to achieve multi-layered surface effects.
On a client’s wall. In a gallery. Your work needs to stay as you intended. As with all Liquitex products, the pigments in Acrylic Marker have passed extensive tests for lightfastness