- Fabric colours are the paints that are applied to clothes and other fabrics to intensify their look. These colours are made by mixing the binder & a fabric dye. The funky-coloured design you see in t-shirts, bedsheets, jeans, curtains & other dresses is accomplished only with fabric colours. They not only bring a new design to the fabric but also add life to it. With the help of fabric colours, you can make personalised designs on your cloth wearables. The fabric colour painting works well with the natural fibre & doesn't suit the synthetic fabrics. It clings & blends well with the surface of the material. The colour fabric has quick drying & long-term retention properties even after multiple washes. The fabric colour painting can be hand washed with soap or on the washing machine with detergent powder. The colour of the fabric doesn't fade even after prolonged usage, yet the design & its placement will remain the same for ages.
- DIY Hacks: Various DIY hacks use fabric colours to make old things look new. Whether it's your old carpet, towel, apron, tablecloth bag, etc., you can design them like newly reached items with the fabric colour painting.
- Bedsheets: Fabric colour painting turns your monotonous-looking bed sheets into beautiful creations. You can add various designs to your sheets, such as flowers, scenery, cartoons, abstract designs, etc.
- Clothes: Whether it's your old t-shirt, top, jeans, or other clothing, you can renew your overall outlook through fabric colours.
- Tote Bags: Tote bags are very popular among this generation. Many girls prefer carrying these bags to college as they are spacious & look fabulous. You can make these tote bags look more attractive & eye-catching by choosing the best fabric colours in the market. Add slogans, quotes, etc. & see how magical it becomes.
- Cushions: The fabric colour is well used for making unique designs on cushions like a heart shape, the name of your partner, a landscape, etc. It makes them look more mesmerizing when placed in your room.
- Custom Craft Projects: Various craft projects require fabrics & colours. These customized projects use fabric colours to add weight to their craft work & achieve the desired personalized patterns, designs, & textures.
- Types of Fabric Colour: There are various types of fabric colours available in the market. Choose from multiple types of fabric colour paints, such as Acrylic Based, Alcohol Based, and fabric dye. You can purchase one based on individual requirements. Acrylic-based paint is available in marker, spray, pen, & liquid forms. It is easy to use & provides consistent results. Alcohol-based fabric paints are generally used for tie-dye applications to apply colour to the fabric's surface. It cannot be used for colouring fabric directly, as it might soak into the porous areas of the fabric. Fabric dyes are used for tie-dyes that change the fabric's colour by forming a chemical bond through a chemical reaction process with fabrics.
- Brands of Fabric Colour: Various brands of fabric colours are available with us at our store. Some of the best-known brands are Pidilite, Jacquard, Pebeo Setasilk, Liquitex, Mont Marte, etc. We at Canvazo provide top-notch fabric colours making your fabric painting experience worthwhile. Being the leading supplier of fabric colour, our products help you create a perfect design with well-polished finishing. Our fabric colours are easy to use, & are applied for multipurpose projects. The fabric colour provided by us is rich in colour, & soft in an application that can be used over dark and light surfaces. You get a glossy finish from our wide range of assorted colours. The best part is that the fabric paint colour brands we provide are fade-resistant, machine washable & dryer friendly.
1. How much time is consumed by fabric colour painting to dry completely?
Ans - The fabric colour painting generally dries within 30 minutes. However, it might take a bit longer based on the thickness of the paint as well as the layers you have used.
2. Can we wash the fabric paint projects in the machine?
Ans - Most fabric paint projects can be washed in machines, and others cannot! It's also advised to wash your fabric painted with fabric colour after it's fully cured separately.
3. Is it possible to thin the fabric paint colour?
Ans - Yes, it is possible to thin the fabric paints. You need to mix the correct proportion of water to it as per your requirement.
4. Is fabric colour applied on the clothes and gives permanent results?
Ans - Yes, the fabric colour stays intact on your clothes forever once its application process is held correctly.
5. What are the different types of fabric colours?
Ans - The different types of fabric colours available in the market are Acrylic Based, Alcohol Based, and Fabric Dye. Based on your fabric & project requirement, you can choose a specific type of fabric colour.
6. How to increase the life of Fabric Paints? Is there any medium for Fabrics?
Ans - You can use Liquitex Fabric medium. It enhanced the blending and workability of acrylics on textiles. Improves adhesion and colour penetration. Improves Flexibility and reduced dry paint stiffness.