- Canson Watercolour Paper is an acid-free, versatile, high-quality paper specially designed for Watercolour Painting. This affordable watercolour paper is 100% Cellulose and Cold Pressed. Their paper possesses superior absorbency, luminosity & transparency. You get multiple watercolour paper texture options for individual artists' needs, such as hot-pressed, cold-pressed, and rough textures. The corrections on the Canson Watercolour Paper can also take place with the help of a simple brush stroke.
- Get multiple format options for meeting individual artistic preferences, such as watercolour pads, blocks, sketchbooks, etc., with Canson's Affordable watercolour paper. The Canson watercolour paper is easily accessible, easy to use, and can be used by beginner or professional artists. Painting on Stretched Canvas has been in existence for decades now. Canson Watercolour Paper is the cherry on the cake, enhancing its overall refinement. It is available at our online art supply store in a pack of 5 sheets in A3 , 12 sheets in A4, and 24 sheets in A5 .
- Canson Watercolour Paper is used to create beautiful & detailed watercolour artworks using water-soluble paint as the primary medium.
- Students can now watercolour on various drawing papers such as grains, texture, colours, materials, etc. It helps them to learn to draw & create innovative masterpieces creatively. Using such affordable watercolour paper, they can get rich artistic experiences that soon can turn into a professional artist profession.
Leisure Exhibition Drawings:
- The premium quality Canson Watercolour Paper is used with the stretched canvas. Artistic professionals or art enthusiast beginners purchase it to create portraits, abstract drawings, sceneries, and other masterpieces for display in exhibitions.
Types of Canson Watercolour Paper:
- Canson Watercolour Paper is available in various types, such as Canson Montval Papers, Canson Torchon Papers, and Canson Aquarelle Papers. The best part about the Canson Montval watercolour paper is its erasability feature. You can make all the corrections easily without any fear of ruining the quality of your drawing by tearing it down. All of them are of premium quality & high-end durability that can withstand rugged water colouring, sketching, etc.
1. Which Canson paper is best for watercolour?
Ans - The best watercolour paper that can be used by beginners and professional artists is the Canson Montval Watercolour Pad. This affordable watercolour paper is cold-pressed, acid-free & low in grain. This paper can be purchased within the budget.
2. Is Canson watercolour paper durable?
Ans - The Canson Montval Watercolour paper is a cold-pressed textured paper that is highly durable & can be used multiple times.
3. Is Canson watercolour paper 100% cotton?
Ans - Yes, the Canson watercolour paper is 100% cotton. Due to this, it has a gelatin-free sizing making it convenient for numerous changes.
4. Can we use Canson watercolour paper again?
Ans - Yes, the Canson watercolour paper can be used again. You will need a brush, water, and a sponge to clean the paper. After cleaning it properly, it is easy to use again with no leftover watercolour marks.
5. Does the quality of Canson paper change after washing it?
Ans - The quality of Canson's paper remains the same even after multiple washes.