- Epoke Epoxy Resin and Hardner for Resin Art.
- Mix ratio: 3:1 by weight. Eg 30g Resin and 10g Hardener
- Coverage: 1kg of mix covers 10 to 12 SqFt. in 1mm thickness.
Features of Epoxy Art Resin Kit
- Clear colourless liquids rendering a Crystal Clear coating or cast when cured.
- Low to no odour.
- Zero VOC, Zero Solvents, Zero Fumes
- Non-toxic and safe to use indoors (as directed).
- Self-levelling system.
- High Gloss and Crystal Clear finish.
- Highly resistant to yellowing and UV resistant.
- High strength with good flexibility for chip resistance.
- High Heat Resistance of up to 70 Degrees Celsius.
- 20mm single pour.
- Certified to comply with US FDA 21CFR175.300 standard for Food Contact Safety.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236, Safe for indoor use.
- Art Resin Kit is a simple-to-use, highly glossy 2-part epoxy resin prepared especially to create mesmerizing art. The kit has two bottles, out of which one is Epoke Epoxy Resin & other is Epoke Epoxy Hardener for Resin Art. It's well known for creating beautiful things by safeguarding your art and bringing unmatched finishes. It is also beneficial in the resin casting process with a silicone mould.
- Paintings: The beautiful & aesthetic marbleized abstract paintings are created using the amalgamation of epoxy resin and pigments.
- Moulds: You can create decorative items like dice, coasters, frames, wall art, hair accessories, paperweights, keychains, figurines, trays, etc., pouring resin into moulds.
- Coated Items: The objects get a shiny & smooth surface by using an Epoke Epoxy Resin for Resin Art. Such resin kits create stunning tables, stools, tabletops, cutting boards, chairs, etc. You can beautifully decorate them using bottle caps by pouring Epoke Epoxy resin inside the gap.
- Preserve items: The Epoke Epoxy Resin & Epoke Epoxy Hardener for Resin Art is the best sentimental items preservation element. You can pour the memorial dried flowers, keychains, letters, leaves, pinecones, etc., into the Epoke Epoxy resin. Let it get cured to preserve these precious items with you for a prolonged period.
- Jewelry: Epoke Epoxy Resin for Resin Art, along with the Epoke Epoxy Hardener from the art resin kits, creates beautiful pendants, charms, rings, earrings, pins, beads, etc.
1. Does Epoke Epoxy Hardener for Resin Art come in the pack of art resin kits?
Ans - Yes, the pack of art resin kit contains a resin as well as a hardener.
2. What is the shelf life of the art resin kits?
Ans - Once opened, it is usable for up to 6 months. If not spread, it can be used for one year.
3. What are the top applications of art resin kits?
Ans - Art resin kits have massive applications in the jewelry, art, and furniture industries.
4. Is the Epoke Epoxy Resin & Epoke Epoxy Hardener safe for carrying food?
Ans - The answer is Yes. The Epoke Epoxy Resin and Epoke Epoxy Hardener from the art resin kit needs to be mixed appropriately and cured. It makes the final piece inert to be utilized further like a food-carrying surface. Moreover, our Art Resin kits successfully pass the 'Food Safety Tests.'