Jags Silica Flower Drying Gel
- Material: Silica, Pack Contains 600 grams of silica gel for drying flowers
- Silica Dry powder is designed with a very fine consistency, it will absorb moisture without damaging flowers, altering the colors, or changing their form
- Silica gel onto the surrounding area with a small cup. First, cover the flower core and carefully fill in each petal, taking care not to make the flower out of shape.
- When the flowers are completely covered, seal the container and leave in a dry place for 5-7 days.
- Reusable until the gel turns dark brown.
- Flowers best preserved by Silica gel Anemones, Daisies, Zinnias, Roses, Azaleas, Freesia, Strawflower, Sea lavender, Pansies, Queen Anne's Lace, Larkspur, Peonies, Grape Hyacinths, Lily of the Valley, Orchids, Delphiniums, Statice, Yarrow, Primroses, Baby's breath, Grasses, Carnations, Bachelor Buttons, Foliage, Dahlias, Geraniums, Celosias, Asters, Marigolds, Chrysanthemums, Cockscomb, Gomphrena, etc.