Skip to content
- 25% Cotton and lignin-free cellulose pulp.
- Cold pressed watercolour paper made of a valuable mixtur of cotton 25% and lignin free cellulose pulp
- Acid-free and without optical brighteners.
- It is sized internally and externally guaranteeing optimal absorbance
- Ideal for both wet and dry techniques.
- Also suitable for: tempera, gouache, acrylic, ink, charcoal and graphite.
- Paper is made in Italy, Size – A4, Glued Pad -12 + 4 Free Sheets.
Not enough items available. Only [max] left.Add to WishlistBrowse WishlistRemove Wishlist